Review of Top Airoh Motocross and Off-Road Helmets
1. Airoh Twist 2.0 Tech Motocross Helmet
Flip the corners with Airoh Twist 2.0. The case is made of high-strength thermoplastic (HRT) and has an air deflector on the back that improves aerodynamics, making this helmet incredibly stable at high speeds. The adjustable tip has an extension, a sophisticated airflow system, a dust filter, and a DD-Rings restraint system to create the perfect blend for your performance. Best Airoh Helmets till now.
Airoh Twist Motocross Helmet Features:–
- The ASN System (Airoh Sliding Net) is a 3D fabric model that reduces head force in the event of an impact.
- The shell is made of high-temperature thermoplastic (HRT).
- High resistance thermoplastic shell with 2 layers EPS inner for a snug and secure fit
- The inside of the helmet is designed to fit comfortably on any head
- Aluminum double D-ring mounting system